PC based SW tool for
Embedded software component
which traces, analyses and
supervises at run-time.
T1 License Portfolio
(T1.scope, T1.cont, T1.flex, T1.api, T1.mod, T1.delay)
(T1.calltree, stack-analysis for architecture xyz)
(T1.calltree, access-analysis for arch. xyz)
• Multiple Processor Architectures
• Perpetual Project Derivation
T1-HOST-SW license options
- The T1-HOST-SW can be used with any ECU-software with integradet T1-TARGET-SW.
- Using the T1-HOST-SW through any kind of remote access is not allowed.
T1-TARGET-SW license overview
|Multiple SW versions |
|Multiple data-sets |
|Multiple Deployment at multiple OEMs |
|Multiple T1 integrations |
|More than one ECU HW |
|Major changes in the appliccation SW1|
|Multiple SOPs |
|Number of derived projects per year || (up to 20)|| (unlimited)|
|Usage by multiple departments |
|Usage by multiple leaf legal entities || (up to 5)|
|Multiple compilers |
|Multiple Architectures (processor cores) ||(✓2)|
|Perpetial Project Derivation ||(✓3)|
: more than 10% of the object-code differs2
: Add-on product Multiple Processor Architectures
removes the limitation to a certain processor architecture3
: Add-on product Perpetual Project Derivation
allows to derive projects without any limitation in time
- For certain combinations of CPU core and compiler, there are versions of the T1-TARGET-SW available which are certified according to ISO 26262 ASIL-D.
- The certified versions, supported processor architectures, compilers, operating systems and target interfaces are shown here.